Celebrity News – Gossips , Latest News, Pictures

‘Busy bee’ Knightley’s ‘stalker’ walks free

Posted on: June 5, 2010

The case against Keira Knightley’s alleged stalker has been dropped after the actress informed the court that she wouldn’t be able to come for hearings on the fixed dates.

Marek Daniluk, 41, had allegedly harassed the beauty, sending her gifts and letters.

Also, he had reportedly grabbed her arm outside a theatre in the West End.

However, the City of Westminster Magistrates’ Court let the Polish walk free. He was told that the case had been cancelled.

Daniluk, of Enfield, North London, initially did not understand the court’s decision.

“I don’t understand what that means,” the Times quoted him, as saying.

The court also lifted an earlier order, which forced Daniluk to maintain distance from Knightley.

The Crown Prosecution Service said that the case had to be cancelled because Knightley’s testimony was indispensable.

The actress is apparently busy over her filming commitments.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Categories

%d bloggers like this: